We are thrilled to offer teachers several opportunities to win gift cards and grants for your school when you participate in our free book publishing project! Win gift cards for participating in our Love It? Share It! Contest or win cash for your school through our Grant Giveaways or the National Book Challenge. Read on to learn how.
Looking for our Classbook Referral Program? Click here to learn more!
Your proud authors did it!
Your students are published authors and that’s something to be proud of. Show off your #proudauthors and you could WIN! Our Love it? Share it! campaign makes it easy to share. Plus, we’re giving away a $25 Amazon Gift Card each month!
How to enter:
- Snap a fun picture or video.
- Write a quick post to tell us how your class became #proudauthors.
- Share it on your own Facebook or Twitter account.
- Tag Studentreasures and use #proudauthors in your post for your chance to win!
Tips for the perfect pic:
There’s no wrong way to share your project as long as you’re having fun! Have students proudly hold up their books and snap a pic. If you encounter stage fright, borrow one of these ideas:
- Gather props –or download ours - and let students cheese it up!
- Tell how the project motivated your students.
- Share your publishing tips for other educators.
- Record students reading from their books or having fun at a celebration.
- Ask students their ideas for picture poses and props or videos.
- Capture your book delivery or publishing party with pictures or video and share.
Each year we give away thousands of dollars in grants through our Grant Giveaway Contest to buy supplies for your classroom. Teachers publishing October - February qualify and are automatically entered into a random drawing to determine who wins.
National Book Challenge
The National Book Challenge is your chance to shine a spotlight on your proud, published authors. Studentreasures challenges all classrooms across the United States to publish a book for free and particpate in the #NationalBookChallenge. The contest is open to any classroom that publishes a book and we provide a free publishing kit. Click here for full contest details.
National Book Challenge Prizes - Here's what you could win!
- A $50 Amazon.com Gift Card will be awarded to the top 50 finalists. All finalists will receive a printable certificate featuring their book cover.
- Each of the top three winners chosen will receive a classroom set of their book, a winner ribbon and a printable certificate featuring their book cover, plus, one of the following grant prizes:
- A $500 school grant will be awarded to the overall third-place winner.
- A $1,000 school grant will be awarded to the overall second-place winner.
- The first-place, grand prize winner will be awarded a $5,000 grant for their school!
We provide teachers and schools with a FREE hands-on writing activity that motivates students to write and inspires students to learn by turning their stories into professionally bound books.
Feb 18, 2020
I love brainstorming with elementary students. It’s so much fun coming up with new ideas together, and I’m always amazed at what incredible imaginations they have. I may be the teacher, but when it’s brainstorming time, I often find that my students are the ones...
Feb 13, 2020
For some students, reading comes as naturally to them as if they were born bookworms. For others, reading comprehension may not come so easily. It’s up to us teachers to find a balance between the two, challenging the more gifted readers in our classrooms to grow and...
Jan 21, 2020
Wouldn’t it be great if we could all just wave a magic wand and our students would suddenly have great behavior and their work done? Unfortunately, technology isn’t quite there yet and it would be a little unsettling if it was. The closest thing we have to a magic...