We are thrilled to offer teachers several opportunities to win gift cards and grants for your school when you participate in our free book publishing project! Win gift cards for participating in our Love it? Share it! Contest or win cash for your school through our Grant Giveaways or the National Book Challenge. Read on to learn how.
Looking for our Classbook Referral Program? Click here to learn more!
Your Proud Authors Did It!
Your students are published authors and that’s something to be proud of. Show off your #ProudAuthors and you could WIN! Our Love it? Share it! campaign makes it easy to share. Plus, we’re giving away a $25 Amazon Gift Card each month!
How To Enter:
- Snap a fun picture or video.
- Write a quick post to tell us how your class became #ProudAuthors.
- Share it on your own Facebook or Twitter account.
- Tag Studentreasures and use #ProudAuthors in your post for your chance to win!
Tips For The Perfect Pic:
There’s no wrong way to share your project as long as you’re having fun! Have students proudly hold up their books and snap a pic. If you encounter stage fright, borrow one of these ideas:
- Gather props –or download ours - and let students cheese it up!
- Tell how the project motivated your students.
- Share your publishing tips for other educators.
- Record students reading from their books or having fun at a celebration.
- Ask students their ideas for picture poses and props or videos.
- Capture your book delivery or publishing party with pictures or video and share.
Each year we give away thousands of dollars in grants through our Grant Giveaway Contest to buy supplies for your classroom. Teachers publishing October - February qualify and are automatically entered into a random drawing to determine who wins.
National Book Challenge
The National Book Challenge is your chance to shine a spotlight on your proud, published authors. Studentreasures challenges all classrooms across the United States to publish a book for free and particpate in the #NationalBookChallenge. The contest is open to any classroom that publishes a book and we provide a free publishing kit. Click here for full contest details.
National Book Challenge Prizes - Here's what you could win!
- A $50 Amazon.com Gift Card will be awarded to the top 50 finalists. All finalists will receive a printable certificate featuring their book cover.
- Each of the top three winners chosen will receive a classroom set of their book, a winner ribbon and a printable certificate featuring their book cover, plus, one of the following grant prizes:
- A $500 school grant will be awarded to the overall third-place winner.
- A $1,000 school grant will be awarded to the overall second-place winner.
- The first-place, grand prize winner will be awarded a $5,000 grant for their school!
We provide teachers and schools with a FREE hands-on writing activity that motivates students to write and inspires students to learn by turning their stories into professionally bound books.
Jul 27, 2021
The new school year is about to begin, so it's time to start brainstorming some project ideas. If you're having trouble, this article will provide you with some inspiration for fun project ideas based on science, social studies, literature, and history, as well as...
Jul 7, 2021
What are the most important skills that a person needs to increase their future success, economic standing and overall happiness? A growing body of research, collected over the past two decades, indicates that those skills are collected into a single category called...
Engaging 2nd Grade Writing Prompts That Promote Creativity (and Some Tips to Help You Create Your Own Writing Prompts!)
Jun 25, 2021
Creative writing is an important part of any student’s academic writing career. Creative writing not only allows students to engage their imagination, but it also allows them to hone vital skills that translate across disciplines. These creative writing prompts focus...