Your proud authors did it!
How to enter:
- Snap a fun picture or video.
- Write a quick post to tell us how your class became #proudauthors.
- Share it on your own Facebook or Twitter account.
- Tag Studentreasures and use #proudauthors in your post for your chance to win!
Tips for the perfect pic:
There’s no wrong way to share your project as long as you’re having fun! Have students proudly hold up their books and snap a pic. If you encounter stage fright, borrow one of these ideas:
- Gather props - or download ours - and let students cheese it up!
- Tell how the project motivated your students.
- Share your publishing tips for other educators.
- Record students reading from their books or having fun at a celebration.
- Ask students their ideas for picture poses and props or videos.
- Capture your book delivery or publishing party with pictures or video and share.
Get wild and wacky and pose with our #ProudAuthors props, or use your own classroom props. Don’t forget to include your printed books in the picture! Plus, you can download and print this published author certificate to hand out to your #ProudAuthors too!
This contest is open to all educators who have published a book with Studentreasures during the current school year. Sharing a photo or video of your class on Facebook or Twitter, tagging Studentreasures in the post, or using the hashtag, #proudauthors enters your class into the current month’s gift card drawing. Winners will be randomly chosen and announced via Studentreasures’ social media profiles, including Facebook and Twitter, the 1st Friday of the following month. If you are chosen as a winner you will be contacted to confirm your address and receive your $25 Amazon gift card via mail. Facebook is in no way affiliated with this giveaway. By submitting a photo of your class, tagging Studentreasures, or using the #proudauthors hashtag, you understand and agree that Studentreasures Acquisitions, LLC has the right, where permitted by law, to use these images for publicity purposes without further compensation.