Create a Classbook and Become Published Authors!
The Classbook is our most popular program among teachers and is perfect for students grades PreK-6. Publishing provides a real-world experience for a classroom full of bright young students to get creative, learn about the writing process, build upon their reading and writing skills, and work collaboratively to create a book. Publishing a book with your class is cross-curricular and can be as easy as putting an existing lesson onto our paper.
Publish a book for FREE with your class - it’s easy and perfect for grades PreK-6. Motivate your students to do their best work, build upon their reading and writing skills, and create a treasured keepsake. Our publishing kit infuses your lessons with hands-on-fun and guides your students through the writing process. It can be as easy as putting an existing lesson onto our paper! Order your free publishing kit today!
This book isn’t just any book. Once your students have finished creating the pages, your kit is returned to us and transformed into a published book. Get started on your Classbook today by filling out the form!
Choose the perfect kit for your class with one of our easy classbook layouts:
Your FREE classbook publishing kit includes:
- A FREE, deluxe hardcover copy of your classbook for the teacher and option for parents to purchase copies too
- 66 Kit Pages: 33 for Text & 33 for Illustration
- Cover, Title, Dedication and Author Page
- A Student-Created Sample Book
- Step-by-Step Teacher Guide
- Parent Order Forms
Plus, we provide:
- Start-to-finish project support
- Project reminders to keep you on track
- FREE Classbook Toolkit with Slideshow Lesson Plan & Choice Board to guide your students through publishing a book together
- Storyboards, Printable Template Pages, Lesson Plans & Topic Ideas
- Replacement Materials
- Unlimited access to our online Teacher Community
Publish and win gift cards and grants!
- Teachers publishing October - February are automatically entered to win thousands of dollars in grants!
- You’re automatically entered into the National Book Challenge for a chance to win up to $5,000 in school grants, just for publishing.
Hear from some published authors!
It gives students writing practice and gets them excited about writing. It is also a keepsake that can be read over and over again.
- Nancy C
Flint Hill Elementary
*Restrictions apply, see amazon.com/gc-legal. Gift cards are to be used for classroom supplies.
**COVID-19 Special Delivery Timeline: As of March 27, 2020, our current turn-time for the processing of your books is 30 business days. For kit(s) received at Studentreasures on November 21, 2020 through mid-January 2021, your published books will arrive the first week of February 2021.