Create a Classbook and Become Published Authors!
The Classbook is our most popular program among teachers and is perfect for students grades Pre K-6. Publishing provides a real-world experience for a classroom full of bright young students to get creative, learn about the writing process, build upon their reading and writing skills, and work collaboratively to create a book. Publishing a book with your class is cross-curricular and can be as easy as putting an existing lesson onto our paper.
Publish a book for FREE with your class - it’s easy and perfect for students grades Pre K-6. Motivate your students to do their best work, build upon their reading and writing skills, and create a treasured keepsake. Our publishing kit infuses your lessons with hands-on-fun and guides your students through the writing process. It can be as easy as putting an existing lesson onto our paper! Order your free publishing kit today!
This book isn’t just any book. Once your students have finished creating the pages, your kit is returned to us and transformed into a published book. Get started on your Classbook today by filling out the form!
Choose the perfect kit for your class with one of our easy classbook layouts:
Your FREE classbook publishing kit includes:
- A FREE, deluxe hardcover copy of your classbook for the teacher and option for parents to purchase copies too
- 66 Kit Pages: 33 for Text & 33 for Illustration
- Cover, Title, Dedication and Author Page
- A Student-Created Sample Book
- Step-by-Step Teacher Guide
- Parent Order Forms
Plus, we provide:
- Start-to-finish project support
- Project reminders to keep you on track
- FREE Classbook Toolkit to guide your students through the writing & publishing process
- Storyboards, Printable Template Pages, Lesson Plans & Topic Ideas
- Replacement Materials
- Unlimited access to our online Teacher Community
Publish and win gift cards and grants!
- Teachers publishing October - February are automatically entered to win thousands of dollars in grants!
- You’re automatically entered into the National Book Challenge for a chance to win up to $5,000 in school grants, just for publishing.