Individual Book Programs
Our individual book programs are perfect for students in grades 4-12 who want to tell their own story. Individual books are versatile and work great with groups or individuals. Each participant receives one kit to publish their own book and receives one hardcover copy. Parents have the option to purchase additional copies, but are under no obligation.
- Teachers publishing October - December are automatically entered to win thousands of dollars in grants!
- You’re automatically entered into the National Book Challenge for a chance to win up to $5,000 in school grants, just for publishing.
Our individual program is perfect for:
- After School Groups
- Public Libraries
- High Schools
- Middle Schools
- Youth Groups
- Home Schools
Your Individual Publishing Kits Include:
- Choice of paper or online kit
- 14 kit pages: 7 for text & 7 for illustration
- Cover, Title, Dedication & Meet the Author Page
- Step-By-Step Teacher’s Guide
- 1 professionally bound, hardcover book
Plus, we provide:
- Start-to-finish project support
- Project reminders to keep you on track
- Storyboards, lesson plans & book starters
- Replacement Materials
- Unlimited access to our online Teacher Community
Click on the option below that corresponds to your project and download the order form.
Getting started in your school is easy!
- Click on the buttons above to download and complete your order form
- Select your publishing date and choose your kit(s)
- Submit your order form along with payment and we’ll send your publishing kit(s)
- Distribute publishing kit(s) and materials provided
- Get creative and help your students create their books
- Return completed kit(s) using the pre-paid shipping label provided
- We’ll send you your published books along with any copies ordered within 20 business days!
- Celebrate your proud, published authors!