Publish With Your Class!
It’s easy with in-person learning!
Why Publishing Matters!
Publishing a book together, no matter where your class is learning, will get your students excited about writing and inspire their best effort.
There is nothing more gratifying than to see your students excited to learn. When you publish a book with your class, you’ll watch your students’ faces light up as they become published authors and create a professionally bound book just like they would find in the library. With learning taking on so many forms this year we’re here to help you make the most of your publishing project. Keep reading to learn more about our online or paper classbook kits and which is the right choice for your students to create a keepsake of your year together.
- Peggy W., Fostoria, OH
Fostoria Intermediate School
- Lawanda C., Manassas, VA
Youth Center Stage
- Andrea G., Shafter, CA
Sequoia Elementary School
- Carmen Z., Wausau, WI
Trinity Lutheran School
- Jessica V., Jackson, CA
Pioneer Visual Per Art Magnet School
- Amanda R., Damiansville, IL
Damiansville Elementary School
- Lara S., League City, TX
Bay Area Christian School
- Deborah H., Saint Simons IS, GA
Saint Simons Christian School
Choosing online publishing is a great way for your students to develop technology skills as they work towards becoming published authors.
Each student will receive their own login to work on their assigned pages. You’ll receive an email from us with your login information and all the details for setting up your project making online publishing completely paperless.
Learn more about how we designed Scripsi with schools in mind.
Be sure to share this all-in-one guide with students working on their writing and illustration pages of your book.
Easy Templates Make Paper Publishing A Breeze
Bonus! Make publishing on paper a breeze by using one of the templates from our Template Library. Simply choose a template you like and print directly onto your kit. To use templates choose one of our blank kits (options B & D). Don’t forget you’ll still need to design your Cover, Title, Dedication and ‘About The Authors’ page!
No matter which option you choose we provide:
- Flexible publishing dates that can be moved as often as you need to meet your needs
- A FREE, deluxe hardcover copy of your classbook for the teacher and option for parents to purchase copies too
- Pages for 33 students to contribute a writing & illustration page each
- Cover, Title, Dedication and Author Page
- A Student-Created Sample Book
- Step-by-Step Teacher Guide
- Parent Order From
- Start-to-finish Project Support & Project Reminders to keep you on track
- Storyboards, Printable Template Pages, Lesson Plans & Topic Ideas
- Replacement Materials
- Unlimited access to our online Teacher Community
- FREE Classbook Toolkit with Slideshow Lesson Plan & Choice Board to guide your students through publishing a book together
Once you’ve chosen a kit that will work best for your class, your students will be published authors in no time!
Ready-Made Slideshow Lesson Plan
Our handy Classbook Toolkit makes creating your classbook even easier. The step-by-step Slideshow Lesson Plan takes your class through the writing and publishing process and the Choice Board encourages their best effort all along the way! Best of all, it can be used for all learning settings to keep your students on the same page.